Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Once Upon A Sketch - September Challenge

This months challenge over at Once Upon A Sketch has a twist! You can journal about anything, but it has to be handwritten! Here is the fabulous sketch by Nadia:


You can play too! Just click here for all the details!.

Here is my entry for this months challenge:



I used papers from Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden and took a little bit of inspiration from Bo Bunny DT member Denise van Deventer. I used Lindy's Starburst in Jack in the pulpit teal, and jazzy jivin purple for the background. I also used a flat fabio in aloha avocado and a glimmer mist in purple pansy. The mask in from Tim Holtz. I did a whole bunch of fussy cutting.


I just love the idea of fairy tales and mythical places, I included Chloe's favorites on the sign pole. The booms are from Petaloo and Dusty Attic.


More fussy cutting. I actually cut the title from the Bo Bunny packaging.

The dragonfly is a wooden element from Michael's. I inked it with Tim Holtz broken china then sprinkled some Lindy's embossing powder in aurora amethyst. I then just added glass glitter and various seed beads along with Bo Bunny crystals.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Create something wonderful today

xoxo Amanda









3 comments:

  1. This is a really, really beautiful page! Love the whole idea behind it & the colours & embellies work so well together! And your title is AWESOME...great idea:):) Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS this month:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout! Enchanted Garden is my favourite Bo Bunny line! Your background is gorgeous. Love the fussy cutting. All the best!http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Please visit I have a contest on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sweet layout, and so many lovely details on it! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete